Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Look that happen in Cuba!!!!!

If our country, USA, had not influenced the politics there in the 40's and
50's, including putting their puppet government into power under Batista (at
least 3 times), the problem we have now would not exist.
Cheap Cane Sugar, Cheap high quality Cigars, Cheap imported labour force.
Why not influence politics.
Then when he people of that republic finally rebel, get support from whom
ever they can, in this case Russia, and get their purposive independence,
then we have a hissi fit.
Look at all the countries who developed colonial satellite locations and
attempted controlling them. Holland, England, Russia, Et Al Fin! So it is
at our back door, little brother grew up, did they not? Now we have a
closed door policy towards them, not wanting to openly converse over items
that will be mutually positive in effect, such as medical assistance, of
allowing economic development. Well, again we suppressed them, new we reap
what we had sown decades ago.
IMHO as a free born USA Citizen who grew us during this peroid of time and
actually saw what had been done.
"Ohmster" wrote in message
wrote in news:1154416517.904840.52050
@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com: