Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flexible picture hanging system ???

In article ,
Owain writes:
RzB wrote:
Magnets - now there's a thought...
I would need to do some calculations re the pull offered up by these
rare earth magnets vs. the heaviest picture I might hang...

Just clad the walls in stainless steel (very fashionable, wipe-clean,
and means the l33t script kiddi3 next door can't watch what you're
watching on telly with a Tempest scanner) and get your pictures printed
on magnetic vinyl by a signprinter.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone really went to all this effort,
only then to discover stainless steel isn't magnetic ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel