Posted to alt.home.repair
lee houston lee houston is offline

Default peel and stick tile

"jtpr" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm going to put some of these down in a small bathroom this weekend.
This is a quick cheap fix for a year or so as the whole room will be
gutted and redone then. That being said, I want to do this as simply
as possible. I am thinking I can pull the baseboard and start by
putting them right against the wall, working out to the door. The
toilet I'll loosen and just tuck the edges under it, then re-tighten
it.

loosening baseboard sounds like unnecesary work. Do Not
simply loosen toilet and stick tiles undr... This will leave an
air gap above the wax seat. If you insist in going under
toilet, remove toilet, replace wax seat, lay tile and replace
toilet. This will keep sewer gas outta your home.

lee h