Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default Musing about obnoxious threads (a little OT and a bit long)

" wrote:

Anyway 3 days of cutting and dragging wood out of a wet gully and I
have a BIG problem, where am I going to store all this, there already
was NO room in the shop and I had 3 loads of wood to store, well I was
a little bit a bad boy, covered the floor in a downstairs bedroom
that has a entrance door in the back of our house and got all the wood
sealed and out of harms way.
Now it was waiting when (not if) MLOML was going to discover the
treasure, and than.
Bit more than a week later I was told it had to leave as soon as
possible, Whew, that I can live with.
I am reminded daily that the wood has to go, yes dear I'm making room.
Is this a gloat ??? well OK maybe it is, so now you know why I'm very

You have to ask?! And a not very well disguised one at that. )