clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default Initial fill (should have looked before I asked)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:27:01 GMT, David A. Webb
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 02:29:50 GMT, "George E. Cawthon"
wrote:

The opd isn't required on all tanks. Maybe your tank is one
of the exceptions. Is it horizontal, permanent mount, or
what?

Not horizontal.
Not permanent mount.
Just a garden variety 100lb LP tank. Vertical, about 4 or 5 feet
tall, a 12 to 18 inches or so in diameter, weighs about 40 pounds
empty. (hard to judge, and I didn't see a tare weight stamped on it)

OPD not required YET on 100lb cyls , up here anyway. 20 and under are
definitely mandated. Not sure on the 50s.
The tanks are in a storage unit, now that they are cleaned and full of
compressed air. The valves are still in the garage....
crap. No they ain't. I must have tossed them in the trash.

Dave