Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default $5,000 for installation of Trane 15i A/C? Reasonable?

Lets look at a couple examples. Outlawing murder.... did that help?
Washington DC and New York City outlawed private citizen poesession of
handguns. Did that help? Nationwide, the US outlawed cocaine, heroin,
crack cocaine. Did that help?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Pete C." wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've got a couple of the old 12 oz cans of R-12. Figured I ought to
sell them off. Well, they are going about $20 a can on Ebay, so

maybe
the market isn't quite right. It appears that the outlawing R-12
didn't remove it from the marketplace.

Since when has outlawing *anything* actually eliminated it?

Pete C.