Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] David_nj_7@mailbolt.com is offline

Default about EXTENSION CORDS (safety)

Hi... Thanks for all of the informative replies. After some careful
thought with some excellent input from you guys, I have decided against
the bathroom idea. I was more concerned about an electrical issue
until I realized that the a cord in the bathroom with the added burden
of moisture issues wasn't a bright idea. I would have possibly gotten
the right cord and everything would have went fine with no cord or fire
issues.... then, with my luck, someone would have gotten electrocuted.
(@%$@&)

I have just purchased a couple of high tech fans and will wait out the
rest of the summer. The portable air conditioners I have seen are way
to pricey ($300-500) and I'm not sure about how that would go with the
fussy landlord.

Thanks for all your help guys.

DAVID