Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Cheap phone cord (related to cheap extension cords)

mm wrote:

Then I noticed how cheap the wire was. For one thing, if you hold up
2 to 4 inches of it with an end on the end, it flops over. The wire I
usually use takes twice as long a piece to flop over.

You have far too much time on your hands. :-)

I went wireless long ago. Yea, someone might be listening in to my
calls, they to must have far too much time on their hands and I am sure my
calls are less interesting than the shopping channel. Besides if they
really want to listen in I believe with the right equipment it would not be
that difficult to listen in to your typical wired phone.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit