Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default If it's turned wood somebody will want it.

Hey charlie b, I like your snot-tite series a lot. Has a sort of runny
beauty and vague indefinable mucoid nasal flow to it. Did you design it
to fit inside the platinum parallelogram or the golden rectangle? For
all you unwashed, that's artiste' talk. You could look it up somewhere.

I'm gonna plagiarize your work c. b. and turn a long spindle beginning
with tapered off-sets changing into ogees, changing into tear drops,
changing into coves, changing into beads, changing into a sphere at the
center, then all reversed toward the other end. No quirks, astragals and
ovolos to confuse the masses. I hope my series title, "Metamorphose",
hasn't already been taken by some unknown graphic artist. If so, I'll
use "change" or
"male menopause" as a hot flashy title for the ending of this period.
Arrrgh!

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter