Posted to misc.consumers.house
Tomes Tomes is offline

Default Solar panels for residential use

"Tomes" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Walter Cohen" wrote in message
Hi. Does anyone have any sources for residential solar power? i.e. web
sites, companies that sell, etc. I want to learn more about the
potential for using solar panels on my house.
I believe, for now, the government still has a tax credit for solar
energy use.
I know the cost of the physical panels is still pretty high.

Thanks.
Walter

These are the folks that I used to have my solar panels installed at no
cost to me, and an overall electric savings now of about 15% or so
(depending on a lot of stuff). They operate in NJ. Even if you are not
in NJ, there is some good reading here.
http://www.sunfarmnetwork.com
Tomes

Correction - I operate at a net electric billing savings of 10% (not 15).
(I just looked over my stuff again...)
Tomes