Posted to sci.electronics.repair
iggystooge iggystooge is offline

Default Panasonic TV needs programming, no remote

Hi, I just bought a Panasonic TV, PV -M2028 model. It's an older TV
with a built in VCR. I don't have the remote or owner's manual. I
also can't find a menu button on the TV to have it programmed. It
currently gets channels 2-13, but is cable ready and appears to have
capacity to show a lot more channels. Does anyone know how to program
it? I tried my universal remote, but it would only respond to channel
changing and volume. If I need a remote, do you know where I might go
to find the correct remote to work? Many thanks for any advice!

Ig