Posted to rec.woodworking
Ron Truitt Ron Truitt is offline

Default Yuk! HOME DEPOT is awful these days

The local HD here(central Texas) went to the single checkout and
computer self check and my experiences were all negative. Each time I
got a receipt there was a suggestion to take a survey about my
experience that trip so I went home and chimed in with my 2 cents worth.
But a year later nothing has changed much.

For all lumber and other long or heavy items I go to a lumber yard here
just to keep from handling the stock so much and also to avoid the HD
checkouts. Luckly we have two lumberyards that do a pretty good job on
most items.

Ron T