Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Musing about obnoxious threads

Arch wrote:
Rcw seems to be going through another cycle of obnoxious outside
interference from sprayed ng threads, vulgar posts, and inappropriate
advertisements.

SNIP

I read these obvious threads to satisfy my
curiosity or get some sort of satisfaction, I shouldn't be, or pretend
to be, scandalized by the content. At least, that's the way I see it.
What's your view?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

They get all the attention they deserve from me.

Nothing.

It was irritating though, when one of those wingnuts was posting 60-80
messages a day as I was missing posts I wanted to read. But that was
the sheer volume of material, not the content of the messages. I read
one or two years ago, then when I found it was possible to embed
viruses and malware in some NG messages on some servers, I have never
clicked on one since that I can remember.

Robert