Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Standard or "Superduty" hot water cylinder?

In article . com,
wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Just occasionally odd configuratoins have their reason.

Not in this case. Do you a pump on each tap?

no, but I do have another odd configuration. I can see why it was done,
and if I had to redo it I'd grimace and do it the same way.

I asked both dribble and his sockpuppet how they'd do it since they claim
to be experts. No answer, of course. Because the way I've done it works
perfectly and is the economical solution.

I'm amazed dribble didn't recommend changing to a combi...

--
*My designated driver drove me to drink

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.