Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Fixing a hole in the bathroom floor

wrote:
The super in my building replaced a rotted drain pipe under the
bathtub in my bathroom. To do this, he created a hole in the floor
next to the tub, deep enough to expose the pipe (but not deep enough
to watch my downstairs neighbor shower). When he finished replacing
the pipe he filled the hole with sand. What I want to do is to cover
or fill that hole. I don't want to bury the pipe in something so
tough, that in the event of another plumbing problem, I would not be
able to get to it. What would be my best choice? I don't care if the
area gets retiled or not.

Thank you
~ Avery

It seems to me that should have been part of the repair. Why are you
doing it?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit