Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Smithz David Smithz is offline

Default MDF bath panel behind tiles was getting wet - shuould I be worried?

wrote in message
ups.com...
David Smithz wrote:

tiling onto wet mdf is a total bodge. I'm doubtful it would last long,
though admittedly I've never tried doing this, for obvious reasons.

Well damp mdf is probably a better way of putting it.
And when you say it wont last long, do you think the tiles would just fall
off over time? Or will the wood rot away. At least if the tiles fell off,
then I could put let it dry this time and put it back on.

I've already shelled out lots of money on this set up and it's causing me
stress thinking that it will all be for nothing.

What should I do?

Any other thoughts or opinions.

Cheers