Posted to alt.home.repair
sky sky is offline

Default Lets Black Out the USA

Oh! I forgot..........Yes Dear, I'm getting to it........

Just in case ya mite think I'm B.S.'n ya,
We have solar, runnin to batts with an inverter 'ta
run this station.........

JUST SO I CAN BLOW YOUR ASS OUTTA' THE WATER!
ARRGH!!!!

We live three miles from work
groceries are only 1 mile away
Our barber/stylist is two miles...
Scripts are 1 mile
the fire hall is four blocks away
Our dr. is three
the well is 200' away
church is 1.5 miles
Families are a hundred
We own a rotory push mower
We have grazing animals
'ja ever hear of wood warmin' ya twice, thrice?

We OWN a 2003 truck that 'only' has 14,000 on it, mainly,
b/c we went to Bar Harbor twice/ from Pa.
RD/Trip One time = 1700miles approx.
Still haven't paid for emissions test.

We dunno, we think we'll vote for that Sty...we mean Sky
Guy............
Well, 3 AYE'S 0 NAY'S

Damn, ya know, we should just start another thread, Starting
with.......
ALL RIGHT THEN!..........

sky wrote:
Seriously, Banana, What are you afraid of?
If you're not middle (cough ) or higher, you're losing money
If you're pumping gas.

All I was trying to do was to back you up in your sarcasm
Of mimimi-hotmail
And, to try to cast dispersions on the cumulative effect of My drug
intake?
I have a table ina' nice quiet room, an may the best man win........

ALL RIGHT THEN!..........
I CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE BOYCOTT OF ANY GAS
CONSUMING DEVICE UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2006.......
AND TO HELL WITH THE PRICE OF MILK, AND ANY
THING ELSE THAT A TRUCK BROUGHT!!!!!!!

Are you up for it? If not then
you and all your following are a bunch of PUSSEYS!

Evidently, I see that I wasted my taxes on you, also Banana.

You're not related to mimimi are you?

To those in favor....or agin'............Sign below.........

I don't know who sty is, but......
Sky...votes.....AYE

Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.