Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets Black Out the USA

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

....which we can assume is precisely equal to your alcohol intake.

...which would be roughly half of your sperm intake.

It's interesting that whenever one of you is cornered, you revert to the
"drug intake" routine, and it is *definitely* a routine. Bear in mind (if
any) that if you're going to parrot what Limbaugh & Savage tell you to, you
should spend a little time changing the words around so you sound more
original.