Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] dravie@msn.com is offline

Default Low Cost USB RF & Microwave CW Power Meters. Come see us at the European Microwave Exhibition in Manchester, UK

* High Performance! NOT High Cost
o A replacement solution for conventional
power meter and sensor.
o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC.
o Multiple sensors on same PC
o Light weight and easy to use.
o Good for all manufacturing and I&M needs
o Robust construction with high reliability
o No reference calibrator required.
o Measurement range from -50dBm to +20dBm up to 18.5GHz.
o Future products to 40GHz.
o Currently comes in two frequency ranges
http://www.satori-technology.com

We will be on stand 426 at the European Microwave Exhibition in
Manchester, UK,
Come a long for a chat and see a demonstration of our ST series Power
Meter.
We look forward to meeting you there.
http://www.eumw2006.com/