Posted to alt.home.repair
larry moe 'n curly larry moe 'n curly is offline

Default home depot

SeaKan wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

worst experience at one?

Why are you asking?

b/c I work PT at one....aspen hill, md

I live within walking distance of a Home Depot and a Lowe's, and the
Home Depot is a lot better. At Lowe's I've experienced know-nothing
employees, like the one who worked in the plumbing dept. since the
store opened who asked another employee, "Do we have something called
'copper fittings'?" And when my A/C broke and I needed a window unit,
three employees in a row couldn't find a single A/C in the store. The
Lowe's store manager is a jerk who only cares about the bottom line (I
heard him boast of sales increases when a customer complained).

I've read that Home Depot wants to decrease the amount of employee
training. That would be a big mistake.