Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone need a dinosaur, err, NEC 3D monitor?

Sam Goldwasser wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" writes:

BTW, did you ever fix that piece of equipment that I sent you the six
pin plug for?

HeHeHe... I built the cable but have yet to fire it up. Not fixing the
equipment but setting it up. It's still in the queue of things to do
though.

You're getting to be as bad as me. I guess I'll have to take some
pictures to show why a lot of projects didn't get finished.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida