Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Under sink water filter install ques

"saag" wrote:
-snip-
Personally I've somehow lasted all these years drinking city tap water,
but the mrs wants it and after all the costs of a new kitchen I can't
see making a stand on this issue.

I chose not to fight that battle myself. I don't think she's ever
used it in 3-4 yrs. I, however, now notice the chlorine in our water
so I always use it.

At least I won't have to buy all those cases of bottled water anymore.

The 'kids' - 19 & 20- still go for the bottles. It aint the water,
it's the bottle. [I buy the cheapest bottled water & figure they're
ahead of the game if they aren't drinking pop.

Jim