BigWallop

Default Solar space heating idea

"NickW" wrote in message
om...
"BigWallop" wrote in message

Hi Nick,

Have a good read through this:

http://tinyurl.com/fvfj

it will give you a better idea of what is needed.

---
BigWallop

Actually, my inspiration was this:

http://www.humboldt1.com/~michael.we...hotairhp72.pdf

I thought why pay through the nose for something which can be made on
a much larger scale with existing garage roofspace and ordinary
building materials. I might not achieve the same efficiency / sqm they
do but I'd more than make up for it with quantity. As a bonus, the
'collector' would not be as obtrusive.

(I have a grade 2 listed cottage so nothing can go on it's roof BTW)

Nick

Ah Ha !! Very Interesting Nick. The only thing with this is, will it work
in a British winter ? This system would be great for hot air heating during
the winter months, but do we get enough sunny days to make it viable ?

Me thinks me needs more research into this subject.

I may be back.

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com