Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Standard or "Superduty" hot water cylinder?

"HLAH" wrote in message

A good as your mains pressure can deliver.

Oh so crap for here then. No thanks I want a really good shower.

Doesn't matter as you are going solar panels. Although a good mains
pressure is highly desirable. What is it like after a new plastic pipe is
run in? A few neighghbours must have had it done.

I suspect all rather more expensive than the £419 tank that I am going
to have fitted.

With a solar coil as well?

Yes

And an expensive shower pump too.

No not a very expensive pump.

Cheap ones are not worth the hassle.

Up the price a
bit, a lot, it will all mount up. The heat bank is as I explained. It
will do all together and be future proof.

Very well worth considering.