Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Chrome self adhesive tape

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:06:32 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

The black plastic rubbing strips on the side of my old Rover have - or
rather had - chrome strips down them. It was some form of chrome on
plastic and has failed. I thought I'd try carefully trimmed chrome tape
but nobody appears to sell it anymore. Nothing on Ebay and have tried car
accessory shops and Halfords, etc. Anyone any ideas?

I think it was banned from sale for H&S reasons .. least that's what
my mate who owns a Toy / Cycle shop told me awhile ago? ;-(

All the best ..

T i m