Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Air conditioner Trips Circuit Breaker-Call Electrician or A/C guy? Holler Butt

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:19:40 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

EVERY TIME you make a false, unsafe or an assumptive statement I will counter
it by asking for the facts.

That's baloney, because in this thread and the one maybe 20 threads
down, you just insulted him and told the OP to ignore him.

You didn't counter it by asking for facts.

Even if you had that would be silly, because he usually gives "facts",
just facts you don't believe or don't agree with. So if you want to
counter something, why not give your own "facts". Now you attempted
to do that this time (in parts I have snipped, because I didn't think
I'd need them) but that was not your first post in this thread. YOu
certainly don't meet the "EVERY TIME" standard, and if we apply the
same standards you use in judging hallerb, you come off pretty bad.

BTW, I read the later thread first tonight, and you say he enlisted
someone to help him. I presume you mean me. He didn't enlist me at
all. He's never written to me, nor I to him, and I don't know him.
He may be wrong about some facts -- I do not know -- but you were
posting in a way that made your statements unbelievable, and in all my
earlier posts, that's what I tried to explain to you.

Also, I'm not going to waste my time looking for sources to contradict
you. The problem from my pov is not whether you are right** or wrong,
but the way your insults, especially when he's right, destroy your
credibility. I'm trying to do you and the group a favor.

**You seem to think that if you and the people you know do it one way,
no other way is correct or acceptable. That's another problem. It's
a big country, with millions of technicians. Don't assume yours is
the only right way to do things.