Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

I liked the one where (IIRC individual.net) they not only revoked his
account,

Nope, Individual started to charge and I wouldn't pay.

Funny how they canceled all your posts like they do for all the other
spammers.

They probably did to all who wouldn't pay.

Why did dfncis.de kick you then?

No one kicked me off anything. I wouldn't pay. No one has ever kicked
me off anything.

Seems part of the split personality. Constantly recommending the most
expensive solution for any problem to *others*, but too mean to pay for
news and e-mail.

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.