Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Liquid Ceramic instead of paint.....

I would leery of any product that claimed to be a Liquid Ceramic any more
than a Liquid Steel or Liquid Glass. It is a brand name of a paint, of which
quality is an unknown, and probably at the best, no better than the top line
of any top brand, at the worst a ripoff.

"B.Creech" wrote in message
Instead of painting with paint, has anyone used Liquid Ceramic? Seems to
be a big radio advertising campaign in my area. My house needs painting.
Just wondering if anyone has used it.....thought about getting an
estimate. I think the costs is in line with vinyl siding....ie 3x paint
price.