Posted to alt.home.repair
jmyszka jmyszka is offline

Default Circular Saw Burning/Smoking Problem

Dave,

I can't use the same blade as the cordless is a 5.5'' and the skil
corded is a 7.25''. I'm inclined to think that this possibly a saw
problem because the blade is new and I am fairly confident it is
installed properly. I don't know what else to think, I'm quite
surprised to be having this substantial of a problem on such a mild
job.

jm

David Martel wrote:
Joe,

Have you tried using the same blade with your cordless? Is the blade
sharp and correct for the work? Why do you think this is a saw problem
rather than a blade problem?

Dave M.