Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Honda EU200i Generator Question

On 07/31/06 01:47 pm wrote:

IIRC, it was generators belonging to this series that some electrical
inspectors were threatening to "red tag" whenever they came across one.

They would have a hard time coming up with a code section to cite.

OK, it may not have been this specific model. In fact it may have been
all Honda generators.

The discussion to which I am referring is at

http://www.mikeholt.com/codeforum/ul...=001253#000000

They refer specifically to 250.20(b) and other sections. Sorry; I am a
simple home owner, and most of this stuff is above my head. I happened
across it while looking for something else.

Perce