Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

They may. They take it very seriously now.

More than

snip meandering babble

Mr Plowman, once again, "They take it very seriously now". I hope that has
sunk in. It better had. You should not underestimate the seriousness of the
police in these matters theses day. It is clear you though only ISPs had
authority. No, not the case, they step in now and are stamping down, with
new laws on unsocial behaviour, and the Internet is far from exempt.

Please do respond to me. Just stop throwing abuse and babbling. Just let
what I have written sink in. You do yourself no favours.