Gunner

Default diesel for home heating boiler

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:13:02 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

In an emergency could you put kerosene or diesel in your home oil heating
tank?
^^^^^^^^^^^
It would also be nice if the diesel came from a non-road-taxed source.

When I drove a Toyota diesel truck, I was told that if I ran out of fuel in
a remote location, to look for someplace I could bum some heating oil. So
it works both ways.

I burn regular diesel in the "torpedo" shop heater. Its easier for me
to get and cheaper than kero in my particular location at $1.59ga USD

Gunner

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.