Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] marks542004@yahoo.com is offline

Default Kitchen Aid Dishwasher not cleaning as well as before.

CJ wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my three year old KitchenAid
Diswasher doesn't clean as well.

Things I have verified are the water is hot enough, I cleaned the
sprayer arm from broken glass and other trapped food particles. I set
the water sprayer to 5 from a range of 1 - 5, 5 being the highest spray
pressure.

Something I did notice is that the motor used to be louder when it
cleaned really well and now it's not as loud...

I dont know this model , but does it have a mesh filter and has that
been cleaned ?