Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

Oh - and please take it further. Sue
me if you wish.

Mr Plowman. Suing is civil law. You are breaking the criminal law.

Ah - the barrack room lawyer too.

This was confirmed to me by the police.

Then let them take action. I shall have a field day and make sure it's
plastered all over the meja. They love a good laugh.

There are countless threads where you have no contribution and your only
posts are to respond to me in a provocative manner.

Dear boy, for every one where this *might* be the case there will be 10
from you where it definitely is. And to countless others too.

This clearly points to harassment, provocation, etc. A criminal act.

How can you harass someone who doesn't exist? Did you ask the police that?

What makes it worse, and reinforces the harassment, is that you have
ignored requests to stop your actions.

'Requests' from your sockpuppets are treated with the contempt they
deserve. Others are free to killfile my posts - the sensible thing for
anyone to do, if they don't want to read them.

You are now aware that your actions are against the criminal law, not
civil.

I think I'll take that statement in the same vein as all your other posts
- with a *large* pinch of salt. And would be most surprised if the police
even spoke to you given their inability to process real crime.

--
*Gun Control: Use both hands.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.