Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Mr Plowman I am not joking.

No - you're a joke.

You are not doing yourself any favours, as the police agree that your
actions are unlawful, that span many, many years. It is all there on
Google, which I have taken dumps.

Have you taken 'dumps' of your own replies to my carefully considered and
worded posts to you designed to draw out any knowledge you may have rather
than just internet downloads? The ones which say 'snip drivel' etc?

What you have done is not harmless
banter at all.

Aw, diddums. Get your nurse to kiss you better. If she has a mask handy.

You have taken no heed to decist by a number of group members and one of
your posts openly said you would not and continue in the same manner.

I am my own man and do what *I* like - not what I'm 'told' to do by you or
your sockpuppets.

Harassment, stalking, provocation, etc, on the "Internet", which covers
Usenet, is treated with equal seriousness as telephone, letter or
personal face-to-face. It is against the crimianl law which the police
enfirce.

Let's hope they 'enfirce' it well. The illiterate deserve help as much as
any.

I have sent you a personal email.

I have one from you asking if I've received 'a few' from you, which I've
not. And I treat all mails from those too afraid to give their name as
spam and bin them.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, try management *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.