Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

"Stuart Noble" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

Oh - and please take it further. Sue
me if you wish.

Mr Plowman. Suing is civil law. You are breaking the criminal law. This
was confirmed to me by the police. There are countless threads where you
have no contribution and your only posts are to respond to me in a
provocative manner. This clearly points to harassment, provocation, etc.
A criminal act. What makes it worse, and reinforces the harassment, is
that you have ignored requests to stop your actions.

You are now aware that your actions are against the criminal law, not
civil.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you make your complaint. What will
you say when asked for your name?
You are right round the twist of course,

...and this one lives in the middle of nowhere by himself. This si what
solitude does.