Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default KitchenAid Refrigerator Icemaker problem

Cheri wrote...
It seems to me that everyone I know has problems with their ice

makers,
except me. I don't have one because it's just too easy to fill four

ice
trays and dump them into a bowl in the freezer. :-) Sorry, I'm no

help.

Rudy wrote in message ...

I have KA bottom mount fridge and the icemaker works flawlessly.
In our last house, we had a Sub Zero fridge and its ice maker worked

fine
too.

I've never had a day when the "icemaker" didn't work around here. Also
the "icemaker" cleans the whole house, and cooks meals daily. Bet yours
doesn't. ;-)

Cheri