Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup Deemed Dangerous/ Poison Ivy Revisited

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to JoeSpareBedroom :
"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to Charlie Morgan :

As I remember it, paraquat was not so much a defoliant as it was
something that
would make you sick to your stomach if you smoked pot that had been
sprayed with
it.

Paraquat is a defoliant. Making the people sick who smoked the stuff
harvested before Paraquat finished killing it was considered an added
bonus.
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

Why would you consider that to be a bonus?

I don't: "was considered an...". I was sarcastically referring to
the DEA and the government policies that allowed them to do it.

Oh...OK. I thought for a moment that you were one of the morons who thought
that using pot was somehow worse than using alcohol, and that prohibition of
alcohol was silly, while the same stance twoard pot was right.