Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] whiskyrum&coke@thebar.com is offline

Default Someone Stold My House

Saturday night I went to a bar and got rather drunk. When I drove home
about 5am my house was gone. The basement walls were still there but
no house. I think they just loaded the house on a trailer or
something and took it. They took all my furniture, my hdtv, my
clothes, my food, my computer and all my other stuff. Even my dog. I
just sobered up and thought that this was just a prank, but it's not.
My house is really gone. Whoever took it left my furnace and water
heater in the basement, and they made a campfire in the basement and
must have been roasting marshmallows or something. This is not funny
at all. Whoever did it might have thought it was funny but it is not
funny at all.