Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How to remove parmanent marker scars on the walls?

On 30 Jul 2006 16:11:07 -0700, "Learner" wrote:

Hello Friends,
I am really glad to see these many replies with in a short period of
time. I am not sure If I did mention in my previous posting but I just
see only couple of lines (one big and a small) on the wall and one more
on the white painted door. I just tried with Goo Gone but it doesn't
seem to be working. I am scared to used the GOOF OFF because it says it
could also remove latex paint. I don't want paint to be removed but
just the marker lines. Becuase we put the home for sale and I don't
want the paint to be removed and repainted on that portion of the wall
and looked repainted on that portion of the wall.

I don't know where to find and how to find janator supply store. Could

The Yellow Pages.

Other than that, I don't know about this topic.

some one help me with the website and I will go find one.

Thanks
-L
wrote:
I have a friend with a 2 year old.

Both GOOF OFF and GOO GONE work, the one in the brite orange bottle is
superior according my friend who now gives a bottle of this for every
baby shower....

so they are prepared