Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
MyHomeRebate.com MyHomeRebate.com is offline

Default Air conditioner Trips Circuit Breaker-Call Electrician or A/C guy?

On 30 Jul 2006 09:19:07 -0700, "
wrote:

try replacing breaker FIRST its low cost and proves the problem is in
the AC unit.

if your afraid to tackle this ask around friends, its actually easy but
turn main off before opening cabinet

Agreed. I did it and I'm definitely no electrician. Not really that
hard to do. Just make sure you get a comparable circuit breaker, then
just pay attention to how you remove the old breaker and how it was
wired. Actually I'm making it sound harder than it is. The hardest
part is just getting the comparable circuit breaker.

// doug //
website: MyHomeRebate.com
"Buy New Homes for Less in Texas"