Mark

Default Initial fill of new Propane tank fact or fiction on purge needed

Loren Coe wrote:

In article , lane wrote:

You reminded me of a motor home fire I happened upon. It was at a busy
shopping district just outside of Portland Oregon. ... Then all of the sudden kaboom! I thought that maybe the
big propane tank went, but no it was still there. I figure the smaller tank
in the motor home went.

hmmm, i thought we decided they wouldn't blow up in a fire? maybe it got
hot enough? maybe it was the hw heater, somehow? --Loren

Hard to believe but I'm pretty sure the tank in that motor home didn't
much care what this group decides.

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)