Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Dowsing

"Jason" wrote in message
.. .

Right, that is my point: why make up pie-in-sky explanations that use some
psuedo scientific terms that sound plausible to anyone who does not know
the first thing about 'electromagnetic forces'? If it works for you, fine,
but trust me - at the end of the day *you* are moving those rods because
*you* are holding them and *you* are balancing them and *you* are in full
control of them. You may think that is funny, but I can prove it (though
you have already stated you are not interested in learning more of the
truth about it, so we will have to leave it there).

If there was some external force pushing these things, then don't you
think it would have been exploited by now? Free energy and all that. Would
someone not have made a device for measuring this force and using it to
tell what is underground? Yes, electromagnetic waves *are* exploited to
look underground - radar is, as we speak, looking deep into Venus and
other moons in the solar system. The mechanisms are very different though.
They don't involve forces strong enough to push a pair of bent metal coat
hangers (unlike, say, muscles in an arm).

Do you feel better having got that off your chest?