Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike mike is offline

Default Magnifying desk lamp?

"Peter Andrews" wrote in
k:

My real problem for close work is varifocals :-( (I'm afraid it's your
age sir, says my 27 year old optician) ...never mind her turn will
come :-)

My young lady eyetester accused me of trimming my eyelashes, -which I do; a
difficult and chancy task - and when I said I had to, otherwise it was like
peering through a thicket, she implied it only happened because I'd lived
too long.

( I think she was upset because she was working absolutely to Boots script,
and I kept side-tracking her; well you've got to have *some* fun) ;-)

mike