Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Magnifying desk lamp?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:51:42 UTC, T i m wrote:

That's the one. If you use part number LA0252727 it's 13.45 plus VAT
(until 11th August; if it's after then, ask me again).

Erm, I can't find anything under that code Bob, any chance of a link
or do you have to be a registered user etc?

You have to be a registered customer anyway, but that's easy...as long
as you don't want a credit account. The code won't show up online except
if you type it into the order boxes...it's from one of their frequent
paper flyers.

They *are* mail order but you'll pay 3.95 postage (I think) if the total
order is 35 quid.