Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Built-in fridge-freezer question

Hi All
The new house we're moving to has a built-in fridge freezer in the
kitchen - looks from the outside like two under-counter units
side-by-side.

Never had such a thing before - so I've got a question...

Is this setup likely to be two separate electrical units - as in 'a
fridge' and 'a freezer' - which are mounted side-by-side -

or

could it be a sort of 'combination' unit - with one half being a
fridge and the other being a freezer....? - do such things exist ?

Reason for asking is that we prefer a fridge to be up off the ground
as we find it's easier to use - and, if it was a couple of units side
by side then they could possibly end up 'stacked' one on top of the
other to achieve this.....

Anybody up to speed on these things & would be so kind as to
advise....?

Thanks
Adrian