Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Magnifying desk lamp?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:40:24 UTC, T i m wrote:

Anyroad up, that got me thinking about getting one of those round
fluorescent magnifying lamp things and my first few Google hits
suggested they were ~ 100 quid!

CPC have one at about 15 quid. I find it useful, in conjunction with my
glasses (I have a longsighted right eye, corrected with glasses, and
non-functioning central vision in the left eye). Not sure of strength,
but it has an addition 'high mag' area in it too.