Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bins Bob Bins is offline

Default Defrosting a fridge with a sharp object

Go to craigslist.com and buy a new one. I bought a $1100 fridge that was 6
months old for $350. Then I sold my old one that was like 10 years old for
$100.00. So total cost to upgrade was $250.00. Can't beat that. And no
this is not an add for craigslist. You may find the same deal in your local
paper. Between this and the deail I got on my washer I will never buy new
again!

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but not anymore since we poked in
hole in the the freezer and heard the sound of some gas escaping. The
fridge no longer cools.

Is this fixable?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude