Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ems2004@usa.com is offline

Default Replacing a dishwasher - recommendations good/bad?

We just replaced our 15 year old Kitchenaid with a Kenmore because it
was rated a Best Buy in Consumer Reports. Check our CR for their
ratings and recommendations.
Ed

wrote:
I've given up trying to repair my 12 year old dishwasher, and will be
replacing it ASAP. I would like to have stainless steel inside, with a
"regular" (not stainless) outside. Does anyone have any recommendations
for dishwashers they are pleased with? More importantly, are there any
I should avoid? Thanks for any suggestions.

Hilary