Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Keeping birds off lawn-chair backs

On 29 Jul 2006 16:12:22 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:
George wrote in news:WsWdna-
:

wrote:
Jim Beaver wrote:
attach a plastic owl in area this works on satellite dishes where birds
can block signal

I noticed the local electic utility tried that on a local substation.
One day I was walking by and noticed a bird perched on the head of the
fake owl.

Use a product like Bird-B-Gone or Tanglefoot.

Equally effective, if not more so, and not requiring reapplication,
Nixalite is what I recommend. Works fabulously against birds and
squirrels (they have different permutations, depending on the
application).
http://www.nixalite.com/ Install it once in the right
place, and it works forever.